L&T is now hiring freshers |executive indirecr sales|6.6LPA |0-5years |apply soon
Job description :
- Candidate should be well versed in IDT laws with reasonable working knowledge during article ship. He should be a team player and have ability to adapt to the new working environment. He should be ready to learn new things as being introduced by the Government on daily basis and work in a challenging environment. He should have reasonable communication skills with good drafting skills. Candidate should be open to re-location and also travel to distant locations during the tenure of his job.
Technical skills :
- Handle issues under Indirect Tax Laws, Tax Restructuring and Tax advisory.
• Drafting of submissions, appeals and appearances in Indirect tax litigation matters.
• Ensure closure of legacy tax cases to avoid any financial loss/burden to the company
• Handle departmental audits, enquiries, and similar interventions
• Maintain healthy external relations in order to present the company’s views on any IDT issue
• Ensure compliance with GST & other Indirect Tax Laws including filling of periodical tax returns.
• Develop, implement and monitor tax control and compliance through robust system and process orientation
• Working closely with the leadership on tax matters along with other relevant internal/external stakeholders
• Stay abreast on tax legislation, changes in tax regime, evaluate implications and support in decision-making • Perform/co-ordinate on indirect tax due diligence for onshore and offshore projects
• Managing and customising SAP to adhere to various taxation requirements
• Institutionalise a strong MIS reporting on Indirect Taxes, etc
• Working/Liaising with internal and Statutory auditors in regards to the audit requirements
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :