Microsoft recruitment for freshers software engineer |25LPA |B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA |2023/2022.. |apply now.
Microsoft recruitment for freshers for the specification of software engineer in bengaluru, hyderabad, noida from B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA from 2023/2022.. Batches are eligible. Intrested candidates can read more regarding job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
About role :
- Software engineers focus on applying the principles of engineering to software development. Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages.
Microsoft Recruitment :
- Company : Microsoft.
- Role : software engineer
- Location : Bengaluru, hyderabad, noida
- Experience : freshers
- Salary : 25LPA
- Batch : 2023/2022
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /M. E /M. Tech/MCA
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2023/2022 batches are eligible.
- B. E /B. Tech /M. E / M. Tech/MCA.
- 0-2years experience
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10.
- (No Backlogs).
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time;also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.