Microsoft recruitment freshers 2023|2023/2022|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech or related |13.5LPA|software engineer|apply soon
Microsoft has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of software engineer in pan india for more job details read more below, Salary, eligibility criteria, location, skills required and qualification required etc…..
Take a first step towards your dream career and get placed. In your dream company.
About Microsoft company :
- Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
About role :
- Software Engineers create software using the right programming languages, platforms and architectures. Not only do they build their systems, but they also develop, test, improve and maintain software by other engineers.
Microsoft recruitment 2023 :
- Company : Microsoft
- Role : software engineer
- Salary : 13.5LPA
- Location : pan india
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2023/2022
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /M.E/M.Tech
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Software Engineers are primarily responsible for
- Planning :
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Design :
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Implementation :
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team