NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
Acts as point-of contact between Stat Ops Operations and internal client services / clients to manage E2E operational queries and support to clients. Delivers outputs based on client specifications on time and at expected quality as well as engaging with stakeholders.
Skill Set Required:
- SQL (Medium level exp). MS office. Excel Macro. Unix shell scripting. Python (Beginner). Ability to enforce SLA across teams.
- Shell scripting (execution level). Python (Beginner). PLSQL (Beginner/Nice-to-have). Postgres sql, oracle sql, Microsoft sql. Awk/ nawk. SQLPLUS utilities (beginner). Analyst (Medium)
- SQL (Expert level exp). MS office. Excel Macro. Analytical ability
- Shell scripting Python PLSQL . Postgres sql, oracle sql, Microsoft sql. Awk/nawk. SQLPLUS utilities. Automation/ PowerBI . Data engineer
● Bachelor of Commerce/Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT
● Required Language(s) : English, additional language skills preferred
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action.