Nike is hiring freshers for the role of software engineer in bangalore from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any B. E /B. Tech from any stream are eligible for this. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area.
About role :
- Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages.
Nike recruitment :
- Company name: Nike
- Role : Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 10 LPA
- Type: full time
Skills required :
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and developing applications using Java.
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational database technologies.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cloud computing and DevOps.
- Knowledge on front of end web technologies such as ReactJS is a nice to have
- Knowledge of iOS app development is a nice to have.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Participate in technical development and delivery of backend services/frontend applications/ mobile apps in the retail environment.
- Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps).
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
- Monitoring and supporting health of services in production.
- Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
- Working with product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals.
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applicationsWorking with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.