Ntt data recruitment 2023|data informatics|5LPA|bachelors degree in statistics and computer science|2023/2022/2021/2020/2019/2018|apply soon
About company :
- The Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, commonly known as NTT, is a Japanese telecommunications company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence reports and analytics.
- Extract and analyze data, statistics, and information from various sources and interpret and produce the relevant reports, summaries, and briefing notes that will be used to inform business decisions.
- Identify the relevant sources of data from which to draw information.
- Understand and agree on the reporting specification format required from the business.
- Facilitate the process of information analysis and report development and identify and discuss trends, communicating their findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to translate needs into data reports, data insights, and extracts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Optimize visual information for easier consumption and actionable metrics.
- Maintain processes for ensuring data accuracy and current relevance and representation.
- Provide recommendations to clients and build technical tools and structures based on client needs.
- Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation.
- Provide data-driven analysis of business processes to improvements in client focus, efficiency, accuracy, and efficiency of processes.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Ensure that the client receives the required support to implement recommendations and solutions.
Skills and attributes :
- Ability to work closely with clients (internal) focusing on solving client needs
- Passionate about achieving results and statistics
- Good knowledge of statistical concepts
- Good problem solving and analytical skills along with strong organizational and research skills
- Ability to handle a diverse range of people and interact with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to identify trends, business opportunities, etc
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving ability
- Good awareness of critical business issues and priorities
- Self-directed, highly organized, and able to independently coordinate multiple assignments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in statistics, computer science, business or related field
- Required Experience:
- Demonstrated technical experience using programs to extract, analyze and manipulate data from a variety of disparate data sources and systems
- Demonstrable experience in a data analytics or business intelligence role working with databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical experience using BI tools
- Demonstrable experience in developing queries and reports based on user requirements
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :