Optum recruitment for freshers 2023|associate data analyst|2023/2022/2021/2020|banglore, pan india
Optum has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of associate data analyst in bangalore, pan india from any bachelors degree from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details
About OPTUM company :
- Optum, Inc. is an American pharmacy benefit manager and health care provider. It is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group since 2011. UHG formed Optum by merging its existing pharmacy and care delivery services into the single Optum brand, comprising three main businesses: OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx.
Optum recruitment 2023 :
- Company – optum
- Role – associate data analyst
- Location – banglore, pan india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2023 /2022 /2021 /2020
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA /MSC /BSC /BCA
- Type – full time
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
Prefferedskills and eligibility criteria :
- Positions in this function are responsible for the management and manipulation of mostly structured data, with a focus on building business intelligence tools, conducting analysis to distinguish patterns and recognise trends, performing normalisation operations and assuring data quality.
- Depending on the specific role and business line, example responsibilities in this function could include creating specifications to bring data into a common structure, creating product specifications and models, developing data solutions to support analyses, performing analysis, interpreting results, developing actionable insights and presenting recommendations for use across the company.
- Roles in this function could partner with stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop tools and models such as segmentation, dashboards, data visualisation’s, decision aids and business case analysis to support the organisation.
- Team members will typically use business intelligence, data visualisation, query, analytic and statistical software to build solutions, perform analysis and interpret data.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Apply for OPTUM – associate data analyst position :