Optum hiring freshers|2022/21/20/19/18/17|6.5LPA|hyderabad|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC|apply soon.
Optum has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of associate software engineer in hyderabad. For more details read more below. Salary, job role, location, skills required, eligibility criteria and qualifications required etc….
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About optum :
- Optum has been operating in India since 2002 and has teams supporting digital health care, product development, automation, analytics, data solutions and health care operations.
About role :
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in: Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements. Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
Optum Recruitment 2022 :
- Company : optum
- Role : associate software engineer
- Salary : 6.5LPA
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Skills required :
- Java, spring boot, hibernate, and AngularAWS/Azure Cloud, devops/jenkins, etc.(should be flexible o work on any thing as a full stack engineer.)
Role and responsibilities :
- Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method.
- The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
- These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery.
- With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies;
- Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
- Has basic knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in a function or skill.
- Performs routine or structured work.
- Responds to routine or standard requests.
- Uses existing procedures and facts to solve routine problems or conduct routine analyses.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance or direction.