OPTUM recruitment freshers, any graduate, post graduate, 6 LPA.
OPTUM recruitment for freshers for the role of full stack developer,from any diploma in any specialization /post graduate, intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- Optum, Inc. is an American pharmacy benefit manager and health care provider. It is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group since 2011. UHG formed Optum by merging its existing pharmacy and care delivery services into the single Optum brand, comprising three main businesses: OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx.
About role :
- Assoc Software Engineer I’ is part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft/Java development stack. The ‘Jr Software Engineer I’ is expected to understand the design and be involved in development and testing stages of the SDLC cycle for tasks assigned to them from project modules of low complexity.
Optum recruitment :
- Company : optum
- Role : full stack developer
- Salary : 6LPA
- Location : gurugram
- Experience : 0-3years
- Batch : any graduate/post graduate
- Qualification :diploma
- Type : full time
- Industry :IT
Technical skills :
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft .NET/Java development.
- Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface, events, delegates.
- Good Knowledge on web application development, connect to RDBMS from web apps and perform CURD operations.
- Knowledge of MVC, JSON, JQUERY/Angular Js will be an added advantage
Knowledge of agile development methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of unit testing will be an added advantage.
- No direct interaction with UHC SMEs or BAs
- Interacts with SE and TL to get queries resolved and complete project tasks assigned
- No direct financial responsibility.
Process and Operations :
- Should be involved in the following steps of the SDLC cycle:
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Needs to understand User Story & tasks thoroughly before initiating development
- Develops, refines, and tunes application as provided in user story & tasks assigned.
- Prepares Unit test cases.
- Conducts Unit Testing on completed modules – completes preliminary bug fixes.
- Deployment/ Release.
- Not involved in the release of the module.
- Post Production Support/ Maintenance.
- Not directly responsible.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, manuals and other documentation.
Project management :
- Responsible for on-time delivery of project tasks assigned.
- Participates in team (scrum) meetings and status meetings.
Learning and development :
- Successfully completes all the mandatory trainings.
- Completes additional trainings and certifications suggested by the ‘Software Engineer’.
Measurable delivers :
- On-time task delivery.
- Error free coding.
- Completion of mandatory certification
Schedule Variance, Effort Variance, Defect Variance, must be within project goals.
- In this section, please mention the qualification, technical skills and capabilities which are essential to execute the role. It may not be a reflection of your own qualification and skills.
- Qualification and technical skills required to execute the role. Please mention any functional knowledge
- Customer Centricity – Strives to exceed the customer expectations through error free and timely deliverables.
- Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely on a routine basis (verbally and in writing).
- Collaboration & Team Work – Works collaboratively with other members of the team by sharing ideas and information.
- Excellence in Execution – Works hard to meets the goals/ targets given to him, and is motivated by opportunities for reward and recognition.
- Learning & Applying – Focusses on learning and development as per the feedback provided for enhancing one’s own performance.