OPTUM recruitment 2022|freshers |full stack developer|any graduate are eligibile |gurugram|apply now.
OPTUM recruitment freshers for the role of full stack developer in gurugram from any graduate/post graduate from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About Company :
- Optum, Inc. is an American pharmacy benefit manager and health care provider. It is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group since 2011. UHG formed Optum by merging its existing pharmacy and care delivery services into the single Optum brand, comprising three main businesses: OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx.
Optum Recruitment :
- Company : optum
- Role : full stack developer
- Salary : 8.5LPA
- Location : gurugram
- Experience : 0-3years
- Batch : any graduate/post graduate
- Qualification :diploma
- Type : full time
- Industry :IT
Technical Skills :
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft .NET/Java development.
- Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface, events, delegates.
- Good Knowledge on web application development, connect to RDBMS from web apps and perform CURD operations.
- Knowledge of MVC, JSON, JQUERY/Angular Js will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of unit testing will be an added advantage.
- No direct interaction with UHC SMEs or BAs
- Interacts with SE and TL to get queries resolved and complete project tasks assigned
- No direct financial responsibility.
Process and Operations :
- Should be involved in the following steps of the SDLC cycle:
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Needs to understand User Story & tasks thoroughly before initiating development
- Develops, refines, and tunes application as provided in user story & tasks assigned.
- Prepares Unit test cases.
- Conducts Unit Testing on completed modules – completes preliminary bug fixes.
- Deployment/ Release.
- Not involved in the release of the module.
- Post Production Support/ Maintenance.
- Not directly responsible.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, manuals and other documentation.
Project management :
- Responsible for on-time delivery of project tasks assigned.
- Participates in team (scrum) meetings and status meetings.
Learning and development :
- Successfully completes all the mandatory trainings.
- Completes additional trainings and certifications suggested by the ‘Software Engineer’.
Measurable delivers :
- On-time task delivery.
- Error free coding.
- Completion of mandatory certification
Schedule Variance, Effort Variance, Defect Variance, must be within project goals.
- In this section, please mention the qualification, technical skills and capabilities which are essential to execute the role.
- It may not be a reflection of your own qualification and skills.
- Qualification and technical skills required to execute the role.
- Please mention any functional knowledge.
Skills required :
- Customer Centricity – Strives to exceed the customer expectations through error free and timely deliverables.
- Communication – Communicates clearly and concisely on a routine basis (verbally and in writing).
- Collaboration & Team Work – Works collaboratively with other members of the team by sharing ideas and information.
- Excellence in Execution – Works hard to meets the goals/ targets given to him, and is motivated by opportunities for reward and recognition.
- Learning & Applying – Focusses on learning and development as per the feedback provided for enhancing one’s own performance.