Oracle recruitment for freshers 2022|system engineer/analyst|7.5LPA|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|hyderabad
Oracle has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of programmer analyst in hyderabad from any graduate. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details
About company :
- Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization
Oracle recruitment 2022 :
- Company – ORACLE
- Role – programmer analyst
- Salary – 7.5LPA
- Location – banglore /Hyderabad
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /MCA/MSC /BSC /BCA /M. E/M. Tech/
- Type – full time
- APPLY before – 12/3/2023
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Amazon permnt work from home|10+2 any graduate/pg|jssc.in|apply soon
- Loop Hiring Data Analyst 2023 Registration Open apply here
- Datavail recruitment drive for freshers 2023|trainee quality analyst|upto 8LPA|apply soon
- RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES HIRING|lead engineer|hyderabad|apply soon
- Technip energies recruitment drive 2023|diplomatrainee|35kPM|apply soon
Skills required :
- ERP Apps
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
Job description :
- Work with Oracle’s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle’s global infrastructure.
- As a member of the IT organization, assist with the design, development, modifications, debugging, and evaluation of programs for use in internal systems within a specific function area.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Basic qualifications :
- 1+ years of direct, hands on java development experience catering to complex requirements. Java certification will be preferable.
- Experience on developing cloud applications will be a bug plus
- Experience / exposure to Fusion ERP highly preferred.
- Experience with Fusion PPM highly desirable
- Knowledge / experience of PL/SQL will be preferable
- Bachelor’s / Engineering degree in Computer Science from a premier institute
Other qualifications :
- Desire for a challenge and the ability to execute to an agreed technical design with excellent quality
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs with an eye for detail
- Think independently to apply intelligent approaches to assigned tasks and work as part of a team
- Be able to quickly grasp stated functional needs / requirements / specifications and translate them into technical specification while considering all aspects such as code performance, re-usability, and ease of maintenance
- Be a keen learner
- Strong communication skills including the ability to present technical designs and provide complete clarity of approach and thought process through the technical design
- BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of internal systems to meet the needs of the end-user.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Apply for oracle programmer analyst position :