PAYPAL hiring freshers 2022|7.5LPA|any graduate|any degree are eligible|banglore|india.
PAYPAL hiring freshers for the role of data analyst in bangalore from any graduate from any degree are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About paypal :
- PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
About role :
- A Data Analyst’s role depends on the industry, such as social media, digital marketing, finance, business intelligence, and more. In general, they retrieve, process, and analyze large amounts of data. They also design systems and databases to help them perform these actions.
Paypal recruitment :
- Company : paypal
- Role : data analyst
- Salary : 7.5LPA
- Location : banglore, india
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any degree
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering)
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau
Role and responsibilities :
- Using modeling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact our bottom line.
- This may include assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensuring the team is delivering on our KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Developing hypotheses and set up your own problem frameworks to test for the best solutions.
- You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
- Leveraging data analysis tools and technologies. For example, using machine learning to determine how we identify fraud.
- Creating new solutions rooted in empathy and research that assist all customers as they work to better manage their finances.
- Collaborating in a team environment. As part of our crew, you will learn to energetically rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.