Paypal recruitment for freshers|data analyst|any bachelors degree/any graduate are eligibile|8.5LPA|banglore, india |apply soon
Paypal recruitment for freshers for the role of data analyst in bangalore. From. Any bachelors degree from. Any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
About role :
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems. Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
Paypal recruitment :
- Company : paypal
- Role : data analyst
- Salary : 8.5LPA
- Location : Bengaluru india
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification :. Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering)
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Skills required :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering)
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau
Role and responsibilities :
- Using modeling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact our bottom line. This may include assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensuring the team is delivering on our KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Developing hypotheses and set up your own problem frameworks to test for the best solutions. You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
- Leveraging data analysis tools and technologies. For example, using machine learning to determine how we identify fraud.
- Creating new solutions rooted in empathy and research that assist all customers as they work to better manage their finances.
- Collaborating in a team environment. As part of our crew, you will learn to energetically rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.
Job description :
- PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. Its solutions include PayPal, PayPal Credit, Braintree, Venmo, Xoom, iZettle, and Paydiant products. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our goal is to enable our consumers and merchants to manage and move their money anywhere in the world, anytime, on any platform and using any device.
Application process :
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.