PAYPAL recruitment for freshers 2022|risk analyst|B.E/B.Tech/BA/B.com /BBA /B.Sc/MBA/MA/mcom/msc /M. E/M. Tech 7.5LPA|any degree are eligible|pan india|apply soon.
PAYPAL has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of risk analyst in pan india. For more details read more below.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About role :
- A financial risk analyst’s role is to formalise the process of risk management in an organisation. This involves business decision-making and enabling the process of risk taking. Credit risk specialists analyse the risk to the company of its customers not paying for goods or services or defaulting on loans
PAYPAL recruitment 2022 :
- Company : paypal
- Role : Risk analyst
- Salary : 7.5 LPA
- Location : pan india
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : BA/B.com /BBA /B.Sc /B. E/B. Tech /MBA /MA/mcom /msc /M. E/M. Tech
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Basic qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering)
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau
Good to have :
- Innovative & Curious – You have the desire and ability to connect and empathize with our customers. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and get excited about creating new businesses and reinventing current ones. You ask why, explore, and bring your unique perspective to the table.
- Analytical & Action-Oriented – You are data driven and outcome focused. You grow comfortable with ambiguity, fueled by a hunger to learn and constantly seeking out new challenges.
- You have a desire to take action, try new things, and sometimes fail. You persevere but know when to change course and are up for juggling multiple deliverables.
- Collaborative & Team-Oriented – You always keep the people around you in the loop and are excited to communicate complex ideas clearly to make sure your co-workers understand the “why” behind their work and their key priorities.
- Inclusive – You will empathize with those around you and care about their success, as you bring people together around what’s possible.
- Using modeling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact our bottom line. This may include assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensuring the team is delivering on our KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities
Developing hypotheses and set up your own problem frameworks to test for the best solutions.
- You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
- Leveraging data analysis tools and technologies. For example, using machine learning to determine how we identify fraud.
- Creating new solutions rooted in empathy and research that assist all customers as they work to better manage their finances.
- Collaborating in a team environment. As part of our crew, you will learn to energetically rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.
About paypal :
- PayPal is a leading technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. Its solutions include PayPal, PayPal Credit, Braintree, Venmo, Xoom, iZettle, and Paydiant products. PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our goal is to enable our consumers and merchants to manage and move their money anywhere in the world, anytime, on any platform and using any device
Application guide :
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.