Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|bengaluru, karnataka, india|25KPM |apply soon
About company :
- Flipkart was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, alumni of the IIT, Delhi and former Amazon employees. The company initially focused on online book sales with country-wide shipping. Flipkart slowly grew in prominence and was receiving 100 orders per day by 2008.
About role :
- Handling discount sharing working of Flipkart.
- Timely communication to vendors and updating internal trackers
- Interact with vendors and ensure queries are resolved to ensure timely recovery.
What you will need :
- Have completed their Under Graduation
- Cleared IPCC both groups
- Have completed 18 months of articleship already.
- Available for duration of 15 months (Including 3 months of exam leave)
- CA Intermediate, who are available for 15-16 months of Internship with Flipkart.
- Candidates who are appearing for exams in May 2024 are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good Communication & presenentation skills
Skills required :
- Basic accounting knowledge, Proficiency in MS office, Excel, Good communication (both English & Hindi) and presentation skills
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :