Qualcomm hiring freshers 2022|7.5LPA|software engineer| 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017|B. Tech/M. Tech|hyderabad|apply soon.
Qualcomm has announced a job notification for freshers 2022 for the specification of software engineer in hyderabad. For more details read below, Salary, job role, location, skills required, qualifications required, and eligibility criteria etc…
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About qualcomm :
- Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
About role :
- Engineer, or Senior Engineer, uses math and science to solve different technical problems. Their main duties include developing new products for companies or individuals to use, providing maintenance to current products to enhance use and designing new machines to improve an organization’s efficiencies.
Qualcomm recruitment 2022 :
- Company : qualcomm
- Role : engineer
- Salary : 7.5LPA
- Location : hyderabad
- Experience :0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M. Tech
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Computers/Electricals
- Proficient in programming with C/C++, Python.
- 0-2 years of SW development work exposure in C or Assembly on an embedded platform for any portable device with a record of strong individual technical achievement.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills.
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various issue aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
- Should have worked on a sufficiently complex real-time SW module with multiple sub-blocks running on a RTOS.
- Exposure in stack level debug and using Trace32/JTAG and other such tools is a plus .
- Familiar with at least one source control tool (P4, CVS, SVN, etc)is a plus.
- As a Software engineer in our team, you will be working with our global teams to ensure that we deliver the best SW products to our customer.
- In the process you will become an expert in location technology and its penetration in mobile phones and the growing non-mobile phone devices.
- You will also be getting to interact with various other embedded technology teams in Qualcomm that have made the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor a huge success.
- You will not only be broadening your embedded systems knowledge but also honing your interpersonal and communication skills