Qualcomm off-campus drive for freshers 2022|associate engineer|2022/21/20/19/18|hyderabad|apply soon
About company :
- Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Qualcomm recruitment 2022 :
- Company – Qualcomm
- Role – associate engineer
- Salary – 7.5LPA
- Location – chennai
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech
- Type – full time
- As a Software engineer in our team, you will be working with our global teams to ensure that we deliver the best SW products to our customer.
- In the process you will become an expert in location technology and its penetration in mobile phones and the growing non-mobile phone devices.
- You will also be getting to interact with various other embedded technology teams in Qualcomm that have made the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor a huge success.
- You will not only be broadening your embedded systems knowledge but also honing your interpersonal and communication skills
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Amazon permnt work from home|10+2 any graduate/pg|jssc.in|apply soon
- Loop Hiring Data Analyst 2023 Registration Open apply here
- Datavail recruitment drive for freshers 2023|trainee quality analyst|upto 8LPA|apply soon
- RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES HIRING|lead engineer|hyderabad|apply soon
- Technip energies recruitment drive 2023|diplomatrainee|35kPM|apply soon
- Tcs internship with free certificate|work from home|intern|apply soon
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills. The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various issue aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
- Should have worked on a sufficiently complex real-time SW module with multiple sub-blocks running on a RTOS.
- Exposure in stack level debug and using Trace32/JTAG and other such tools is a plus .
- Familiar with at least one source control tool (P4, CVS, SVN, etc)is a plus.
Minimum qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 0-1 years of relevant hands-on technical experience in years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 0-1 years of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++.
- Knowledge of C/C++ language
- 0-1 years of hands on technical experience in developing drivers and firmware.
- Experience working with low memory systems and code/data optimization. Hands on experience on Data structures.
- Good knowledge of OS theory and system architecture.
- Knowledge on wireless industry standards (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) and RF will be a strong plus.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Apply for qualcomm associate engineer role :