Reliance corporation offering scholorships for post graduation |2023 /2022|6Lakhs|apply soon
Reliance foundation post graduate schlrship :
- Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth. Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme, nurturing future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
- First-year postgraduate students from institutes across India pursuing degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Renewable and New Energy, Material Science & Engineering and Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Reliance Foundation Scholarships will nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
Schlorship features :
- Nurturing India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
- The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Up to 100 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
Application selection process :
- Applications for the 2022-2023 scholarships to be closed on 14th February 2023
- 1) Eligibility Questionnaire :
- To apply, students need to first fill the eligibility questionnaire in our website:
- 2) Application Form :
- Students fill and submit applications through our Application Portal:
- Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
- Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
- Academic/ Prof. Info
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- Supporting Documents
- 3) Aptitude Test :
- All applicants to answer the online aptitude test
- Test duration will be 60 mins and will contain 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- 4) Evaluation Stage :
- Components of the test include verbal ability, analytical and logical ability and numerical ability
- FIRST LEVEL SELECTION
- Applications will be evaluated by an expert panel of industry experts, academicians and leaders in the field
- 5) Interview Stage :
- SECOND LEVEL SELECTION
- Interview preparation webinars will be conducted for all candidates
- Interviews will be held virtually by the expert panel
- 6) Selection :
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF SCHOLARS
- Up to 100 scholars
- All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of merit
FOR MORE DETAILS AND ENROLL HERE :