Salesforce Hiring/ Associate Technical Support Engineer
|role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|date||19 DEC 2022|
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.,
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on Business Requirements
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad, India Working Hours: We operate 24×7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to- shift timing can change) –
- AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time – 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 9 PM/10 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time)
- EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time