Salesforce recruitment for freshers 2022|technical support engineer |2022/2021/2020/2019/2018|hyderabad,bengaluru, telangana, india|apply soon
Salesforce recruitment :
- Company – salesforce
- Role – technical support engineer
- Location – hyderabad, telangana, india
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – B. Tech /BS
- Experience – 0-2 years
Experience & skills required :
- BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites /Communities/ Force.com
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- g Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Adp career recruitment 2023|intern|30KPM|apply soon
- Ibm jobs for freshers 2023|intern|30KPM|apply soon
- Flex hiring freshers 2023|account payable analyst|apply soon
- Kpmg hiring freshers 2023|technology analyst|8LPA|apply soon
- Oracle cerner recruitment 2022|technical solution analyst|apply soon
- Ntt data recruitment 2023|data informatics analyst|5LPA|apply soon
- Hexagon fresher jobs 2022|software developer|7.5LPA|apply soon
Role and responsibilities :
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM AND WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :