SAP labs off campus drive |2022 – 2017|B. E /B. Tech/M. E /M. Tech/MCA, MSC|13LPA|apply job now.
SAP labs hiring freshers for the role of process associate in bengaluru, gurugram from 2022 – 2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About SAP :
- SAP Labs India is Research and Development center founded in 1998. The company headquarters are located in Germany. SAP Labs use machine learning and real-time data from IoT-enabled smart assets to facilitate digital transformations. Customers can predict outcomes and continuously improve processes with these solutions. It has 20 Labs across 17 countries. The services provided by the firm are Development and Research, Application Innovation Services, Digital Supply Chain Management, etc.
About role :
- Process associates monitor and improve production processes for manufacturing companies. In this role, they assess the effectiveness of existing process systems, maintain process equipment, detect material and machine defects, assess overall production quality, and compile process reports.
Sap Recruitment :
- Company : SAP
- Role : process associate
- Salary : 13LPA
- Experience : 0-3years
- Location : Bengaluru /gurugram
- Batch : 2022 / 2021/2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : any degree & mba
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Preferred Skills :
- You should have excellent knowledge of SAP Sales and Billing processes for Professional Services, ECO Industry.
- Domain expertise: You should have good understanding of Billing and Revenue scenarios Service Industries domain. You should have a keen understanding of the industry trends and the solution trends supporting the industry changes. You should be able to relate to SAP’s solution portfolio changes relevant to the industry.
- Solution expertise: Should have at least 1 end-to-end implementation experience and should have worked as a logistics consultant in minimum of two projects, preferably in SAP SD
- You should have bachelor’s degree from reputed institute. Master of Business Administration (MBA) from reputed institutes preferred, although not mandatory
- Soft skills: You should have good communication and presentation skills.
- SAP Certification in SAP SD is strongly recommended.
Job Details :
- You will be required to interact with customers and should be able to handle complex projects across various Professional Services billing scenarios.
- You will be responsible for requirement analysis, solution design, fit/gap analysis with respect to SAP outbound logistics solutions – SD latest version, configuration, functional specification writing, unit and integration testing and cutover focusing on SAP SD implementation
- Integrate SAP SD with other SAP solutions and non-SAP systems.
- You will be required to support in-house initiatives and focus groups to create knowledge assets and services.
- You would get an opportunity to work on global projects in SAP Sales and Distribution and experience working on the latest technologies.
- You would be responsible for supporting solutioning and presales activities for customers.