SAP recruitment for freshers|developer associate|B.Tech /M.Tech |2022/2021 /2020 /2019|banglore.
SAP recruitment for freshers for the role of developer associate in bangalore, india, from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 batches are eligible from B. Tech /M. Techfrom any stream. Interest candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
About company :
- SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: SAP customers generate 87% of total global commerce.
About role :
- The role of Associate Developer is to design, develop, test and deploy functional applications and tools as per business requirements. The developer should be able to understand business challenges and apply their technical skills to develop a customized IT solution.
Sap recruitment :
- Company : sap
- Role : developer associate
- Salary : 11LPA
- Experience : 0-3years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019
- Qualification : B.Tech /M. Tech
- Branch : cs/it or related
- Type : full time
- Proficient in software design principles, object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge on ABAP & OOABAP.
- Working knowledge on oData, CDS.
- Good knowledge on ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working functional/process Knowledge on Financials(preferable).
Eligibility criteria :
- B.Tech / M.Tech / with an aggregate score of 70% or above
- Strong technical skills, knowledge in SAP UI5, Java and SCP
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and SQL is required
- Knowledge on test automation tools and concepts is a plus
- Enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills and a passion to learn, deliver and succ
Role & responsibilities :
- Design, code, test and assure quality of complex product features
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and support others in resolving issues
- Show initiative and drive topics to resolution with a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Work closely with others and share expertise to ensure product success
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills.
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus
- Contribute to the team spirit by supporting an environment of continuous learning, exchange of ideas & thoughts and embracing a culture of innovation
Selection process :
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.