SAP recruitment for freshers for the role of associate developer in Pune from 2022-2017 from any stream are eligible. intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job role, location, salary, skills required and eligibility criteria etc……
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: SAP customers generate 87% of total global commerce
About role :
- The role of Associate Developer is to design, develop, test and deploy functional applications and tools as per business requirements.
SAP recruitment :
- Company : SAP
- Role : associate developer
- Salary : 10LPA
- Location : pune
- Experience : freshers
- Batch :2022-2017
- Qualification : any stream
- Industry : IT
Eligiblity criteria :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer or Information Science, Engineering or related course of study.
Skills required :
- Java / J2EE programming environment.
- Java frameworks like the Spring, Struts framework.
- ORM Framework such as Hibernate.
- Object oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Server side programming such as Node.js, Java Servlets.
- Building Web Services, mainly microservices.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Strong motivation to learn, teach, and grow.
- Possesses a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Critical thinker with a passion for customers, engineering, and product quality.
Preferred Skills :
- Responsible for design, coding, testing and delivering innovative features on the product.
- Demonstrates understanding of Java/J2ee framework used in the application.
- Resolve issues and contribute to the overall quality of product.
- Shall compliment Development Architect in building product features and solving complex issues.
- Use Agile and software engineering concepts and processes to achieve committed results, and actively contribute to ongoing improvements.
- Continuously learn to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills.
- Deliver according to schedule and communicate plan, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly.