Greetings from Sarathi Softech!
We are hiring a Jr. Java Developer for Pune location.
No. of Openings: 3
Salary: 2.61 LPA
As a Software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the application. You are passionate in Coding, Debug the code and build the feature to drive better customer experience and adoption.
About Sarathi Softech:
We provide an end to end billing solutions starting from Gap Analysis, Consultation, Licensing, Implementation, and Support to the global telecom sector with leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services platforms. We have a proud heritage, built over 12 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With around 40+ people, many of whom are with us for more than 5 to 7 years now, we are growing continuously. We’re a great place for you that rewards your worth, gives you challenging work to do, and grow your career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Collaborate effectively across teams
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
What You Need is ?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with throughout 60+ percentage in academics.
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate must have very good Logical and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to understand project requirements.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Should have basic database knowledge
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Basic knowledge on spring, Hibernate and Web Services
Interview Rounds will be as follows:
1. Aptitude Test Round (1 Hour)
2. Coding Round (1 Hour )
3. Practical Test Round (2 Hours)
4. Techno Managerial Round (1 Hour)