Service now recruitment 2022|freshers|software engineer |any graduate |any degree are eligible|14LPA|hyderabad |apply now.
Service now hiring freshers for the role of software engineer in hyderabad from any graduate from any degree. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About Servicenow :
- ServiceNow is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
About Role :
- Software Engineers create software using the right programming languages, platforms and architectures. Not only do they build their systems, but they also develop, test, improve and maintain software by other engineers
Service Now Recruitment 2022 :
- Company : service now
- Role : software engineer
- Salary : 14LPA
- Location : hyderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any degree
- Type : full time
Eligiblity Criteria :
- 0-2 years of experience with Java or a similar OO language
Skills Required :
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations.
- Experience with any of the modern UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
Analytical and design skills
- Working knowledge and ability to use tools to assist with daily tasks (IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools).
- Build high-quality, clean, scalable and reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (Code Reviews, Unit testing, etc.)
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Design software that is simple to use to allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific needs.
- Help design and implement new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite