Siemens hiring freshers for the role of software developer in gurugram, india,from 2022 /2021 /2020 batches are eligible from B. Tech/B. E /Mtech /MCA students are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career
Note : before applying for job read carefully given detailed instructions and more, dont pay any single rupiee to recruiers and share this job opportunity with yiur friends
About company :
- Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad
About role :
- Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features
Siemens recruitment :
- Company : siemens
- Role : software developer
- Salary : 5LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Location : gurugram, india
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019
- Qualification : B. Tech /B. E /Mtech /MCA/
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Required skills :
- You need to have experience in web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have understanding of handling NFRs.
- You need to have knowledge of software engineering process
- You need to have experience or knowledge of AGILE.
- You need to have knowledge of OOAD
- You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
- You should have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be aware with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- App development experience in android and iOS will be an added advantage
Join our official telegram group for more job updates on IT /nonIT /commerce /Pharmacy job updates : click here
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.