Statestreet hiring freshers |apprentice |bengaluru, karnataka, india |bachelors degree /masters degree in Computer Science |2023 /2022 /2021 /2020 |apply soon
About company :
- State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Who we are looking for :
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and talented apprentice who can support Research partners by engaging in data quality processes and participate in BAU tasks. You will get hands on experience of various asset classes and the intricacies of the underlying investment data. On a day to day basis, the job may entail working as a team to resolve a production issue, analyzing data, building meta data etc.
- As Apprentice you will:
- Work with team to execute Daily BAU/operational tasks
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software solutions
- Very detail oriented with ability to work with both Developers and other team members
- Good understanding of data, especially Fixed Income, Equity, Cash & Currency.
- Ability to adapt to agile methodologies, quick self-learner
What we value :
- These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment ,Bug fix verification and validation.
- Experience in SQL Programming, Data Warehousing concepts, Shell scripting will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification and skills required :
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with mathematics/statistics are preferred.
- Candidate must demonstrate practical understanding of database concepts, loading mechanism, job scheduling etc.
- Additional requirements:
- Having IT academic background with good knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, RDBMS, Data Structures.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :