Synopsys Hiring Intern (Technical Engineer) | Today’s job update. Intern (Technical-Engineering), job code 41763BR, INDIA – Bangalore, INDIA – India
job Description and Requirements
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
- Work on a designated project (s) independently and / or with minimum supervision
- Get trained to perform penetration testing or vulnerability assessment of web, mobile applications, and networks
- Get trained to perform static source code analysis
- Research and enhance the solution features, assist with applications / tools
- Assist the Consultants with developing scripts for automation of process, tools, and frameworks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented skills – Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Ability to pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training. Should be able to demonstrate the desire and passion towards working in Info-sec domains.
Education and Certifications
- B. Tech/M.Tech in Computer science/Information Technology OR anything relevant.
- Fresher(s) with basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Strong understanding of core concept in Networking
- Understanding of java script, HTML and any scripting language like Python, Ruby
- Hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile application development