TCS career INTERNSHIP for freshers|25KPM|2023/2022/2021/2020|B.E/B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MS/Phd|pan india
Tcs has announced a internship opportunity for graduate career internships in pan india From 2023/2022 batches are eligible from any stream. For more details read more below. Click on APPLY HERE to apply
About company :
- Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide.
TCS recruitment 2023 :
- Company – TCS
- Role – INTERNSHIP
- Location – pan india
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2023 /2022
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /phd/MS
- Industry – IT
Job description :
- To lead research in a modern R&D climate and tackle industry-scale issues under the oversight of senior scientists.
- Characterize research issues and plan answers for them.
- Foster model arrangements by applying industry-scale information.
- Distribute research papers in top-level meetings and diaries.
- Perform writing overview and distinguish open doors and difficulties.
- Execute verifications of ideas.
- Add to advancement of apparatuses and items.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|25KPM|apply soon
Eligiblity criteria :
- TCS is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply.
- If you have a consistent, shining academic record, coupled with a passion for R&D, come join us.
Role of an intern :
- To conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and solve industry-scale problems under the supervision of senior researchers.
- The areas of responsibility include:
- Creation of R&D-related assets :Define research problems and design solutions for themDevelop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals
- Research execution :
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challengesExecute proofs of concept
- Contribute to development of tools and products
- Learning and Development:
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial researchDefine the challenges involved in applied research
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions
Job description :
- Tata Consultancy Services hosts some of the brightest graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral students from academic institutions around the world as research interns in its Innovation Labs.
- The students, who work in an industrial R&D environment, get access to industry-scale problems and data.
- They also get a chance to interact with some of the world’s best researchers.
- The internships can vary from six to eight weeks (short internships) or 16 to 18 weeks (long internships), with an option of tailoring the duration in certain cases.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
APPLY FOR TCS – INTERNSHIP POSITION (Click on APPLY HERE to apply) :