TCS recruitment core java developer |JAVA, JEE |any graduate are eligibile for this role |5.5LPA |apply now
TCS recruitment for the specification of core java developer in hyderabad, pune,bengalauru, Ahmedabad, chennai, delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata from any stream from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About TCS :
- Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide.
About role :
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality applications, taking full, end-to-end ownership, including writing test cases, setting up monitoring, etc. Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback. Make sure that application code coverage meets our minimum level.
TCS recruitment :
- Company : TCS
- Role : core java developer
- Salary :5.5LPA
- Location : chennai, bangalore, delhi, hyderabad, pune, mumbai
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any degree
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Must have key skills :
- Spring Boot
- Design patterns
Skills required :
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Ensured designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Profound insights into Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory management, Transaction management, etc).
- Proficient in Spring AOP, Security, Event Handling, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container.
Role and responsibilities :
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JACOCO for java code quality.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.