TCS recruitment 2023|4.5LPA |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC/MS|2023|29th july 2022 last date|pan india.
TCS recruitment for freshers for the role of software engineer in pan india from 2023 batch are eligibile from B. E/B. Tech/M. E/M. Tech/MCA/MSC/MS from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About TCS company :
- Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide.
About role :
- Software Engineers create software using the right programming languages, platforms and architectures. Not only do they build their systems, but they also develop, test, improve and maintain software by other engineers.
TCS recruitment :
- Company : TCS
- Role : software engineer
- Salary : 4.5LPA
- Experience :0-6months
- Batch : 2023
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC/MS
- Last date : 29th july 2022
- Test date : 15th august 2022
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Eligiblity criteria :
- Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
Application process :
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Register and apply to the drive
- If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
- If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Note : no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”