TCS hiring freshers for the role of intern in pan India, from 2023 from any stream, intreated candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
TCS Fresher Hiring Process through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT). It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT). TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews. It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
About company :
- Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS recruitment :
- Company : TCS
- Registration Status : Open
- Registration End Date : 22nd july 2022
- Test Date : 15th August 2022
- Location : India
Eligibility criteria :
- 2023 batch only eligible for this
- B. Tech /B. E /M. Tech /M. E /MCA /MSC /M. E in any stream are eligible
- Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog.
- Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“