TCS recruitment for freshers for the role of business process services in across india from 2022/2021 /2020 batches are eligible from any stream. Interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries
Tcs recruitment :
- Company : TCS
- Role : business process services
- Location: Across India
- Salary : 3.5LPA
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BSc (IT/CS/ General)/ BCA/ BCom/ BBA/ BBM/ BMS/ BCS/ BA/ BAF/ BBI/ BPharm/ MPharm
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022.
- Registeration : open
Important note :
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fourth/fifth semester marksheets).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offersTCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Application process :
- Step 1 : Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
- Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
- Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
- Scenario B : If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
- Step 2: As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
- Note : Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
- For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click hereClick here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test.