Thermofisher careers 2023|intern software engineer|30KPM|B.E/B.Tech /BSC/BCA/BCS |apply soon
- Study & understand PCA business unit product functionalities (Image Analysis Product)
- Work on one or more focus area to define project requirements.
- Instrument automation
- Computational imaging
- Image Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Review project requirements, solutions with product owners / SME’s
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) for identified problem statement/ project requirement
- Apply software programming fundamentals, image processing, Data analysis & AI/ML/DL concepts while developing POC’s.
- Setup development environment used for scientific computing
- Report out the project progress periodically to stakeholders
- Practice SDLC process (Agile/V Model/Waterfall)
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent)
- 0 to 6 months experience in relevant software/research industry.
- Solid understanding of software fundamental concepts & programming (C++/Python/ R programming)
- Exposure to image processing techniques & AI/ML/DL fundamentals
- Experienced with Agile development
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :