Tracxn hiring freshers for the role of full stack developer in bengaluru (wfh during covid) from any graduate/post graduate from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners,GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.
About role :
- Full Stack Developers are responsible for designing and developing websites and platforms. They work with design teams to ensure that user interactions on web pages are intuitive and engaging. They also provide back-end functionality that can run smoothly from any device or browser type commonly used today.
Tracxn recruitment :
- Company : tracxn
- Role : full stack developer
- Salary : 3LPA
- Location : Bengaluru
- Experience : 0-1years
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any stream
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- *Automation engineer
- Vb. Net
- Vb script
- Advanced excel
- . Net
- Vbn developer
- Object-Oriented programming
- Software developer
- Software engineering
Must have skills :
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Relational Database Management System
- Basic algorithms
- Good Communication Skill
Good to have :
- Google Apps script.
- Rest API.
Join our official telegram group for more job updates : click here
- Design, build & configure applications to meet business processes & application requirements
- Provide Post-Development application support.
- Should be able to estimate the work requirements and provide the right information on project estimations to Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient processes/systems for various business units
What we are looking for :
- Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements.
- Ability to design and code complex programs.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate Technical and Functional Requirements.
- Can write clean code using Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Willingness to work hard and continuously learn.
- Stable Remote Working Infra setup for coding and daily video meetings i.e. Broadband Internet, Power Supply with backup and availability of Personal Laptop to be used during remote working.
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore once work from office restarts.
- Previous work experience is not mandatory.
We offer :
- CTC Offered: 3 Lakhs per annum.
- 5 days working (Monday to Friday)
- Meritocracy-driven culture – Appraisals and Promotions are driven by performance.