Trellix career recruitment 2023|2024 /2023/2022/2021/2020|software engineer intern|bachelors degree/masters degree|apply soon
Trellix recruitment :
- Company – trellix
- Role – Software engineer intern
- Salary – 7 LPA
- Location – Bengaluru, karnataka, india
- Batch – 2024/2023 /2022 /2021 /2020
- Qualification – bachelors degree /masters degree
- Develop well-structured, legible code that meets functional requirements, taking care to ensure quality and maintainability of your solutions. Follow the style and practices of Modern C++/Python development.
- Perform analysis and design using object-oriented techniques and, where applicable, learn and apply software design patterns to devise elegant solutions that can be easily maintained and extended.
- Participate in code reviews within the team and with senior engineers.
- Write unit-tests to verify the integrity of your code and work with Automation Engineers to help devise automated functional tests.
- Follow engineering processes to ensure the highest quality products and contribute to innovation on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Develop automation framework using Python or similar tools.
- Work with OS in virtual environments like VM-Workstation, ESX server.
- Participate in security concepts & testing and develop code in Cloud technologies like AWS.
- Work with global Engineering Teams, Security and Operations colleagues to ensure best practices are followed while designing new solutions and services.
- Design, implement, document, and constantly improve in house tools, monitoring and automation to deploy and promote code across the different tiers of the software lifecycle on cloud technologies
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Wipro recruitment 2023-2018|automation engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Pearson offcampus drive 2023 – 2020|project coordinator|apply soon
- Commonwealth bank recruitment 2023-2018 |8LPA|apply soon
- Unisys recruitment 2023-2018|7.25LPA|apply soon
- Paytm career recruitment 2024-2020|35kPM|apply soon
- EY hiring 2022 | Associate Software Engineer
- Zoho Hiring Technical Support Engineers
Skills required :
- Excellent programming and technical skills with either C++, Java, or Python.
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures, RDBMS concepts, Computer Networks & OS concepts.
- Some experience with development tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Debugger, WinDbg or other kernel-debuggers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to listen, adapt and influence are essential.
- Excellent ability to break down complex software systems with application of problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and present results.
- Knowledge in CyberSecurity, usage of dynamic analysis tool is a plus.
- Experience/exposure in AWS and/or any cloud technology will be added advantage.
- Experience/exposure in Machine Learning will be added advantage.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM AND WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :