Unisys career recruitment for freshers 2022/2023/2024|bengaluru, karnataka, india|bachelors degree/masters degree|associate intern|apply soon
About company :
- Unisys Corporation is an American multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Unisys recruitment :
- Company – unisys
- Role – associate intern
- Experience – freshers
- Location – Bengaluru, karnataka, india
- Batch – 2022 /2023 /2024
- Qualification – bachelors degree /masters degree
- A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student. Key Responsibilities
- 1. Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- 2. Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- 3. Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- 4. Works independently or as an effective team member.
- 5. Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- 6. Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- 7. Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- 8. Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
- a. implements simple features
- b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions
- c. set-up and maintain system software development environments
- d. execute prewritten tests
- e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy
- f. Implements test cases
- g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution
- h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
- 9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
- Key Qualifications
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :