Unisys hiring freshers 2022|associate engineer|5.5LPA|2022/21/20/19/18/17|B.Tech /B.E|banglore|apply soon.
Unisys recruitment for freshers for the specification of associate engineer in bangalore. For more details read more below.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About unisys :
- Unisys Corporation is an American global information technology company based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, that provides IT services, software, and technology. It is the legacy proprietor of the Burroughs and UNIVAC line of computers, formed when the former bought the latte
About role :
- Performs routine or entry-level engineering tasks. Contributes to the development of engineering plans and designs. Investigates and analyzes new materials, equipment, and engineering practices. Prepares engineering calculations, estimates, statistics, and minor designs
Unisys recruitment 2022 :
- Company : Unisys
- Role : associate engineer
- Salary : 5. 5LPA
- Location : banglore
- Experience : freshers
- Batch :2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / B.Tech
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units, and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command of the English language
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product.
- Rely on the team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input.
- Tasks are of limited number and duration.
- Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks.
- Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas.
- Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests.
- Document problems encountered Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas.
- Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance.
- Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation.
- Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.