Verizon career recruitment 2023|student intern|work from home|chennai, tamilnadu, india|2023|B.E/B.Tech|apply soon
About company :
- Verizon Communications Inc., commonly known as Verizon, is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is headquartered at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
Verizon recruitment :
- Company – verizon
- Role – student intern
- Experience – freshers
- Location – chennai, tamilnadu, india (work from home)
- Batch – 2023
- QUALIFICATION – B.E /B.TECH
- This position – which is part of the Verizon India Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive throughout your career with Verizon India. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
- Where you’ll be working…
- In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Teradata fresher jobs 2023|trainee|6LPA|apply soon
- Thryve digital recruitment 2023|process trainee|5LPA|apply soon
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree in the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2023.
- Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Strong analytical skills, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Experience in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :