Wells Fargo Recruitment 2022|15 LPA|Apply job now
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers€™ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent.
- Strong hands-on knowledge with Apache Spark, Scala, Python, PySpark, ETL.Abinitio. Must have successfully implemented minimum 02 projects using this tool stack.
- strong experience in Apache Spark/Scala, Dataframes, Spark SQL, RDDs
- Very good understanding and experience in ETL.Abinitio, EME, Metadata Management, Data Lineage, Express>IT, etc.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies in GCP or Azure or AWS
- Good working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Basic command usage and working experience in scripting (shell or Perl)
- Hands-on experience of BigData / NoSQL (HDFS, Hive, HBase, Drill)
- Experience with Dev Ops Build tools like Jenkins, uDeploy Toad, SQL Loader, PostgreSQL, Gradle, Maven, ANT, RTC, RSA, Control-M, Oozie, Hue, SOAP UI
- Experience of logical and physical data modelling
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database designing schema, stored procedures, and views for performance with large data sets
- SQL, PL/SQL & performance tuning experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field.
Job ( What tO Do )
- The ideal candidate will work closely with other members of the development team to ensure success of the project.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- Apache Spark, Scala, Python (or) PySpark
- Abinitio , ETL Experience
- Hadoop, Hive
- Company: Wells Fargo
- Role : Software Engineer
- Salary : 15 LPA