Wellsfargo Off Campus Drive 2022/Software Engineer/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/B.E. in Computers: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising, advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Wellsfargo Off Campus Drive 2022:
In this role, you will:
- The ideal candidate will work closely with other members of the development team to ensure the success of the project.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are company-wide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and company-wide best practices for engineering complex and large-scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and company-wide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring an understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading the technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, International
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Apache Spark, Scala, Python, PySpark, ETL.Abinitio. Must have successfully implemented a minimum of 02 projects using this tool stack.
- 5-7 + years of strong experience in Apache Spark/Scala, Data frames, Spark SQL, RDDs
- Very good understanding and experience in ETL.Abinitio, EME, Metadata Management, Data Lineage, Express>IT, etc.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies in GCP or Azure or AWS
- Good working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Basic command usage and working experience in scripting (shell or Perl)
- Hands-on experience with BigData / NoSQL (HDFS, Hive, HBase, Drill)
- Experience with Dev Ops Build tools like Jenkins, uDeploy Toad, SQL Loader, PostgreSQL, Gradle, Maven, ANT, RTC, RSA, Control-M, Oozie, Hue, SOAP UI
- Experience of logical and physical data modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database designing schema, stored procedures, and views for performance with large data sets
- SQL, PL/SQL & performance tuning experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or any relevant field.