Whatfix is now hiring freshers for the specification of technical support engineer in bengaluru, karnataka, india, from BE/B.Tech /MCA degrees are eligible. For more details read more below.
About company :
- Whatfix is a SaaS based platform which provides in-app guidance and performance support for web applications and software products. Whatfix helps companies to create interactive walkthroughs that appear within web applications. Whatfix has offices in San Jose, California and Bengaluru, India.
What will you get to do :
- Responsible for providing L1/L2 technical enablement to Whatfix customers/partners for any product issues
- Ensure that the customer issues are managed within target Service Level Agreements (SLA) and all the incoming technical and product inquiries are responded to, in a timely, professional and effective manner.
- Participate in solution development and publications for the Whatfix knowledge base resources
- Report common user issues, suggest product improvements and convey important product feedback
- Formulate action plans (technical and operational) for analyzing and resolving reported product issues
- Stay updated on all product features- current, new & in the pipeline. Work closely with the Product
Our ideal candidate :
- Preferably someone from Engineering / MCA background
- Gets a thrill in solving everyday problems.
- That zeal to not let go of a customer without a solution.
- Demonstrates impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, and the confidence to work directly with senior executives from large enterprise companies
- Flexible to align with customers from the North American (9 PM to 6 AM), European (1 to 10 PM), or A&Z (6 AM to 3 PM) time zones, on a rotational basis
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :