Wipro recruitment for freshers|associate |3.5LPA|any graduate /degree are eligible|mumbai|apply soon
Wipro recruitment for freshers for the role of service desk executive in Mumbai. Any graduate from any stream are eligible. For more details read more below.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About role :
- the service desk is responsible for effectively managing customer expectations, setting the organizational standard for customer engagement, serving as a communication channel between customers and the IT organization, and, whenever possible, providing a first-contact resolution for customers.
Wipro recruitment 2022 :
- Company : wipro
- Role : service desk associate
- Salary : 6LPA
- Location : Mumbai
- Experience : 0-3years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : any graduate/bachelor’s degree/masters degree
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Eligiblity criteria :
- Looking for Technical Graduates with good Communication
- Should be comfortable working in 24*7 environment
- Candidate should be comfortable working from office.
- Candidate should be comfortable travelling self one way to Office
Job description :
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Routes the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate
- Re-routes misdirected calls
Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database