Wipro hiring freshers 2022|test analyst|any graduate are eligibile|4.5LPA|B.E/B.Tech/MCA….|apply soon
Wipro recruitment for freshers for the specification of test analyst in coimbatore from any graduate, from B. E/B. Tech/MCA from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
Abouy wipro company :
- Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
About role :
- A Testing Analyst ensures the functional readiness of computer software and hardware products before they go to market. Their job is to design, develop and administer a series of tests and evaluations that identify any potential issues with the product before its general release.
Wipro recruitment 2022 :
- Company : wipro
- Role : test analyst
- Salary : 4.5LPA
- Experience : 0-1years
- Location : coimbatore
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech/MCA
- Interview Process : online
- Type :full time
- Industry : IT
Skills required :
- Technical analysis
- System testing
- Manual testing
- Communication skills
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
- Experience with systems implementations
- Troubleshoots intermediate system defects and errors.
Communication and excellence :
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- Shares information and write and speak concisely
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Assertive. Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned. .
- Highly Self Motivated and a team Player.
What to bring :
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet from University, All semester Marksheets.
- Experience letter & Pay slips ( For experienced candidates)