Wipro recruitment for FRESHERS developer role, B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA |2022/2021 /2020 /2019….. |4.5LPA.
Wipro recruitment for freshers for the role of software developer in pan India from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 batches are eligible from any b. E/B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA from any stream. Interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
About company :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About role :
- The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications which needs to be-deployed at a client end and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
Wipro recruitment :
- Company : wipro
- Role : software developer
- Salary : 4.5LPA
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Location : Bengaluru, pune, India
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction of risk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programming languages, tools, quality management standards and processes – Expert.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs,studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design.
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis,problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation ofnew systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications,activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project / program / account with clear description and replication patterns.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation andreports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progressand documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from theclient for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and ontime delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remaincurrent on best practices, learn new programming languages, and betterassist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardwareinterfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation,flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal wayfor proper understanding of software from client proposal toimplementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mailcontent, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Behaviour skills :
- Formulation & Prioritization.
- Managing Complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results