Wipro recruitment for the software developer in hyderabad /bangalore /pune India . The candidates from any graduation from any stream are eligible to apply, intrested candidates can read more job details.
- Wipro recruitment for freshers for the role of software developer, interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job salary, job role, location, skills required and eligibility criteria etc.
- Take a step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian worldwide enterprise that gives data innovation, counseling, and business process administrations. The Fortune India 500 positions it the 29th biggest Indian organization by complete income. It is likewise positioned the ninth biggest boss in India with more than 200,000 workers.
About role :
- a software developer role has to designs, test and maintain software programs for operating systems
Wipro recruitment :
- Company : wipro
- Role : software developer
- Salary : 3.6LPA
- Location : banglore, pune, hyderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022/21/20/19/18/17
- Qualification : any branch
Join our telegram channel for more job updates :
Roles and responsibilities :
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Analyse client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design.
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities.
- Managing Complexity.
- Execution Excellence.
- Passion for Results.
- Formulation and Prioritization
Eligiblity criteria :
- Any Graduate degree from any stream.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.