Wipro recruitment for freshers |system engineer |B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA /MSC…. |2022 – 2017 |4.5LPA |apply now.
Wipro recruitment for freshers for the specification of system engineer role in pune, from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any B. E /B. Tech /M. E /M. Tech /MCA /MSC from any branch. Interested candidates can read more regarding job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About role :
- Systems Engineer’s job is to determine problems within specific systems. They provide solutions for issues they find in the process, including designing new systems, upgrading hardware and maintaining an existing system.
Wipro recruitment :
- Company : wipro
- Role : system engineer
- Salary : 4.5LPA
- Experience : 0-2years
- Location : pune, India
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification :B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA /MSC
- Branch : any branch
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
Role and responsibilities :
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails in timely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources and Offer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains who can best support he user.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.Complete call logs and reports.