Wipro recruitment for freshers for the role of technical lead in chennai from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job role, location, salary, experience, skills required and eligibility criteria etc……
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
About role :
- purpose of the role is to support process delivery byensuring daily performance of the Production Specialists, resolvetechnical escalations and develop technical capability within theProduction Specialists.
Wipro recruitment :
- Company : wipro
- Role : technical lead role
- Salary : 3.5LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Location : chennai.
- Batch : 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017
- Qualification :any stream
- Industry : IT
Behavior skills :
- Domain Knowledge.
- Collaborative working.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
- Stakeholder Management
- Client (Internal) Centricity
- Effective Communication
- Review performance dashboard and the scores for the team.
- Support the team in improving performance parameters by providing technical support and process guidance.
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions.
- Ensure standard processes and procedures are followed to resolveall client queries.
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in thecontract.
- Develop understanding of process/ product for the team membersto facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting.
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends toprevent future problemsIdentify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution.
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given toclients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
Technical skills :
- Manage and resolve technical roadblocks/ escalations as per SLAand quality requirements
- If unable to resolve the issues, timely escalate the issues toTA & SES
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performinga question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteousand professional manner
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) withthe objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messagesappropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to recordfeedback and ensure compliance to contract SLA’s