Wipro recruitment 2022|freshers|analyst|4.5LPA|pune, India|2022/21/20/19/18/17 |apply now
Wipro recruitment for freshers for the role of analyst in pune, India from any bachelors degree from any graduate are eligibile. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Wipro recruitment 2022 :
- Company – wipro
- Role – analyst
- Salary – 4.5 LPA
- Location – pune, india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – ANY BACHELOR’S DEGREE
- Type – full time
- Industry – IT
Role and responsibilities :
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus and facilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email using the designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to record feedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Adp career recruitment 2023|intern|30KPM|apply soon
- Ibm jobs for freshers 2023|intern|30KPM|apply soon
- Flex hiring freshers 2023|account payable analyst|apply soon
- Kpmg hiring freshers 2023|technology analyst|8LPA|apply soon
- Oracle cerner recruitment 2022|technical solution analyst|apply soon
- Ntt data recruitment 2023|data informatics analyst|5LPA|apply soon
- Process Knowledge – Knowledge of assigned process, tools and systems –
- Written and verbal communication
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
About role :
- The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical supportto the process and actively resolve client issues directly or throughtimely escalation to meet process SLAs.
Click on apply here to apply :