Wipro announces recruitment for an Associate position in Mumbai, India. Check out the job details and requirements for this exciting opportunity! #jobnews.
Job Title: Associate
Location: Mumbai, India
The Associate will provide technical support to the process and resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Manage transactions to required quality standards.
- Respond to incoming help requests from clients via phone and email.
- Document end user identification information and nature of problem.
- Record, track, and document all queries received and resolutions.
- Follow standard procedures to resolve client queries.
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify appropriate product details for better client interaction.
- Analyze call logs to spot trends and prevent future problems.
- Maintain self-help documents for customers to speed up resolution time.
- Escalate serious issues to Team leader.
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients.
- Offer alternative solutions to clients where appropriate.
- Make scheduled call backs to customers to record feedback and ensure compliance to SLAs.
- Process knowledge – Foundation to Competent.
- Collaborative working.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to detail.
- Execution excellence.
- Client (Internal) Centricity.
- Effective communication.
- Internal – Team Leaders, HR, Training Team, Technical Lead.
- External – Clients.